This page has a list of What’s on events that are continuous or regular basis, such as museums or regular groups. As I am not receiving as many events as the past I have also added links to general Gosport What’s on websites
- Gosport Choice On-line advertising and what’s on magazine – also a few articles.
- Tourist Information Centre Events website including downloadable Visitors Guide
- Below are links to organization websites that carry out events
- 17 Century Village – Buildings and people of 17c village of Little Woodham – Grange Farm from Easter to October. School Visits. Reopens Easter 2019.
- Bridgemary Car Boot Sales – Tel: 07881786556 Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Bridgemary Library –
- Cycling Group – Meet Cafe Steps Walpole Park- Roger Beech 07925 126922 – Every Tuesday.
- Elson Library –
- Explosion – Priddy’s Hard, Gosport, Tel: 023 9250 5600. Weekends Only 10am-4pm – November to 31st March 2019 Last Admission 1hr before close. 1st April to 27th October 2019 Daily 10am to 5pm. Last Admission 1hr before close.
- Gosport Borough Football Club – there is a calendar on their website with details of all their teams matches.
- Gosport Discovery Centre –
- Gosport Gallery – Walpole Road, Gosport, Hants PO12 1NS Monday to Saturday 10am -5pm not Bank Holidays or between exhibitions.
- Gosport Jazz Club – See Gig List & times Left Link – Tel: 023 9235 3235 Gosport & Fareham Rugby Football Club, Dolphin Cresc, Gosport, PO12 2HE
- Gosport Museum – Discover Centre, High Street, Gosport, Hants PO12 1NS Tel: 023 9258 8035
- HEDCA Table Top Sale – Tel Anita 078 4044 8066 -Coombe Road, Hardway, Gosport, Hants, PO12 4JB
- Gosport Walking for Health – Regular walks, To find out more, please contact Alison by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 583836.
- Hovercraft Museum – Building 40, Daedalus Site, Argus Gate, Chark Lane, Gosport,Lee-on-the-Solent, Hants, PO13 9NY Open Saturday 10am-4pm.
- Lee-on-the-Solent Library – Events September to December 2016
- Lee-on-the-Solent ParkRun – Every Saturday 9am Marine Parade East, Lee
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum – Tel: 023 9251 0354 – Haslar Jetty Rd., Gosport, Hants, PO12 2AS November to March 2019 Weds – Sat 10:30am to 4:30pm Summer 1st April to 27th October 2019 10am to 5pm Daily.
- Solent Events & Leisure – Holiday Tours, Away-days, Theatre Trips and Short Breaks – See Also
- Slimming World Meetings Monday to Saturday around Gosport. I have listed Venues below;
Alverstoke Junior School PO12 2JS on Mondays
Crossley Community Centre PO13 9RX on Wednesdays
HEDCA PO12 4JB on Wednesdays
Lee-on-the-Solent Tennis, Squash & Fitness Club PO13 9JQ on Mondays
Nimrod Commiunity Centre PO13 8BC on Saturdays
St Matthews Church PO13 0NL on Thursdays and Fridays
St Thomas Church PO12 4EZ on Wednesdays
St Vincent College PO12 4QA on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Thorngate Halls PO12 3PX on Tuesdays
I suggest that if interested, you check the Slimming World site (link above) first using your
postcode then adding the day or time that you require as they change.
- Tea Dance Every Monday – 1.30-4pm Admission £2 Tel: 023 9251 0012 Ballroom, Thorngate Halls, Bury Rd., Gosport, Hants PO12 3PX
- Thorngate Halls – Regular Events take a look at the changing list.
- Tourist Information Centre – Tel: 023 9252 2944- Gosport Bus Station, South St, Gosport PO12 1EP. They produce a visitors guide each year.
If you have regular events to add to this page please let me know: email@example.com