This page has a list of What’s on events that are continuous or regular basis, such as museums or regular groups. As I am not receiving as many events as the past I have also added links to general Gosport What’s on websites
All the following are closed where people will gather due to COVid19 – If you think an even will be on, please check with them if you intend to be involved. Thank you and keep well.
- 17 Century Village – Buildings and people of 17c village of Little Woodham – Grange Farm from Easter to October. School Visits. From Easter 2020 Adult £5 Child £4 Entry 10:30am to 3:30pm
Open Days First 10th April Last 11th October Please check site as not always open
- Art Talks 3rd Thursday £5 Yellow Edge Gallery – Details see also Calendar Page
Yellow Edge closed to the end of June
- Bridgemary Car Boot Sales – Tel: 07881786556 Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Bridgemary Library –
- Cycling Group – Meet Cafe Steps Walpole Park- Roger Beech 07925 126922 – Every Tuesday.
- Discover Gosport Events website including downloadable Visitors Guide
- Elson Library –
- Explosion – Priddy’s Hard, Gosport, Tel: 023 9250 5600. Weekends Only 10am-4:30pm – November to 29th March 2020 Last Admission ½hr before close.
30th March to 1st November 2020 Daily 10am to 5pm. Last Admission ½hr before close.
- Gosport Borough Football Club – there is a calendar on their website with details of all their teams matches.
- Gosport Choice On-line advertising and what’s on magazine – also a few articles.
- Gosport Discovery Centre –
- Gosport Gallery – Walpole Road, Gosport, Hants PO12 1NS Monday to Saturday 10am -5pm not Bank Holidays or between exhibitions. See also Calendar Page
- Gosport Jazz Club – See Gig List & times Left Link – Tel: 023 9235 3235 Gosport & Fareham Rugby Football Club, Dolphin Cresc, Gosport, PO12 2HE
- Gosport Museum – Discover Centre, High Street, Gosport, Hants PO12 1NS Tel: 023 9258 8035
- Gosport Railway Society 7:30pm every 3rd Friday of the month.
Christ Church Hall Stoke Road, Gosport PO12 1JQ
- Gosport Walking for Health – Regular walks, To find out more, please contact Alison by email email@example.com or call 02392 583836.
- HEDCA A number of Clubs and Events Coombe Rd, Gosport PO12 4JB 023 9258 8023
- HEDCA Table Top Sale – Tel Anita 078 4044 8066 -Coombe Road, Hardway, Gosport PO12 4JB
- Hovercraft Museum – Building 40, Daedalus Site, Argus Gate, Chark Lane, Gosport,Lee-on-the-Solent, Hants, PO13 9NY Open Saturday 10am-4pm.
- Lee Community Table Top Events – Every Third Thursday, 9am-12:30pm Methodist Church Hall,
High Street, PO13 9BU Event Postponed Contact Ray Harding Email or Phone
- Lee on Solent.co.uk information, business and events listings in Lee
- Lee-on-the-Solent Library – Events September to December 2016
- Lee-on-the-Solent ParkRun – Every Saturday 9am Marine Parade East, Lee
- Lee Heritage Walks 1st Tuesday of the month February to October meet 10am
from Elmore Car Park, Marine Parade East, Lee-on-the-Solent PO13 9BW
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum – Tel: 023 9251 0354 – Haslar Jetty Rd., Gosport PO12 2AS
- Wednesday to Sunday November to 29th March 2020 Last Admission ½hr before close.
30th March to 1st November 2020 Daily 10am to 5pm. Last Admission ½hr before close
- Solent Events & Leisure – Holiday Tours, Away-days, Theatre Trips and Short Breaks – See Also
- Slimming World Meetings Monday to Saturday around Gosport. I have listed Venues below;
Alverstoke Junior School PO12 2JS on Mondays
Crossley Community Centre PO13 9RX on Wednesdays
HEDCA PO12 4JB on Wednesdays
Lee-on-the-Solent Tennis, Squash & Fitness Club PO13 9JQ on Mondays
Gosport Masonic Hall PO12 1BB on Mondays
Nimrod Community Centre PO13 8BC on Saturdays
St Matthews Church PO13 0NL on Thursdays and Fridays
St Thomas Church PO12 4EZ on Wednesdays
St Vincent College PO12 4QA on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Thorngate Halls PO12 3PX on Tuesdays
I suggest that if interested, you check the Slimming World site (link above) first using your
postcode then adding the day or time that you require as they change.
- Tea Dance Every Monday – 1.30-4pm Admission £2 Tel: 023 9251 0012 Ballroom, Thorngate Halls, Bury Rd., Gosport, Hants PO12 3PX
- Thorngate Halls – Regular Events take a look at the changing list.
- The Town Crier business and events advertising.
- Tourist Information Centre – Tel: 023 9252 2944- Gosport Bus Station, South St, Gosport PO12 1EP. They produce a visitors guide each year.
If you have regular events to add to this page please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org